IAOA IT Assembly 2020 04
IAOA-IT Ordinary Assembly - April 2020
As stipulated in the Association Statute and by other legal requirements, an ordinary assembly of the IAOA-IT membership is being called, in April 2020, to examine and approve the 2019 Financial Report of IAOA-IT. Details will be developed and presented on this page.
Events and Time-table
- Announcement of Assembly: 26 March 2020
- Publication of the IAOA Financial Report 2019 (ballot item): 02 April 2020
- Discussion: opens 26 March 2020, closes 09 April 2020
- EC finalizes details for publication of final versions: 14 April 2020
- IAOA Assembly called to order (by the IAOA-IT President): 15 April 2020
- Ballot opens: 15 April 2020 12:00:00 (UTC)
- Ballot closes: 17 April 2020 23:59:00 anywhere (UTC-12)
- Announcement of vote results: planned until 24 April 2020
Ballot item and accompanying material
Ballot Item: 2019 Financial Report of IAOA-IT
[as of March 25, 2020: to be published]
Terms of Reference
Please refer to the IAOA-IT Statute (especially Clause 18 regarding "Assembly" of the Association).
At the first call the Assembly is validly constituted by the presence of half plus one of the Members; if such required quorum is not met, then at a second subsequent call, the Assembly is validly constituted with any number of Members present. Every Member has the right to vote and may vote directly or via proxy assigned to another Member by following the procedure in the Association’s Bylaws. No more than two proxies per member may be accepted. The Assembly approves motions with the favourable vote of a simple majority of the members in attendance with the exception of the cases explicitly established in this Statute and in the Association's Bylaws.
- we will need the participation of 50%+1 members in this Assembly to have quorum
- the act of casting a ballot (with "Yes", "No" or "Abstain") will constitute a member's participation in the Assembly. Therefore, the total number of votes will be used to qualify whether we have a quorum.
- should a second call become necessary, votes cast during the first call are transferred to the second one, i.e., voting does not need to be repeated
- if you would like to vote by proxy, please state so via email to both (a) the member holding your proxy, and (b) <iaoa-italy[at]iaoa.org>
- approval of the motion here is constituted by a favorable vote of a simple majority of the members in attendance
- note that only voting "Yes" can contribute to achieving that simple majority of favorable votes that constitutes approval of a ballot, while "Abstain" and "No" do not.
[as of March 25, 2020: to be added]
Results of the Ballot
[as of March 25, 2020: here to be announced after ballot closing ]