Edu:GMS 6805 Introduction to Applied Ontology (University of Florida)
From IAOA Wiki
- Course Title: GMS 6805 Introduction to Applied Ontology
- Course Location: University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, USA
- Recurring Course? yes
- Is it devoted to applied ontology? yes
- Is it part of a degree program? yes. This course is part of the Biomedical Informatics Graduate program at the University of Florida (UF). Other UF students may enroll with instructor's permission.
- Course Level: post-graduate and professional development
- What are the prerequisites? Previous experience with symbolic logic is strongly encouraged.
- Course Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org