Edu:Geospatial Ontologies and Semantics (Dalia Varanka)
From IAOA Wiki
- Course Title: Geospatial Ontologies and Semantics
- Course Location: online, Advanced Academics Program, Johns Hopkins University
- Recurring Course? yes, it's offered about once a year.
- Is it devoted to applied ontology? Yes This course is devoted entirely to semantics and ontology with a focus on geospatial ontology.
- Is it part of a degree program? Yes, Masters program in Geographic Information Science (GIS)
- Course Level: Masters
- What are the prerequisites? Students should have a background in the basics of GIS
- Description: The course includes RDF/XML, Linked Open Data, upper ontology, RDF, SPARQL and GeoSPARQL, and other topics.
- Course Contact: Dalia Varanka, Ph.D., email@example.com
- Course Website: http://advanced.jhu.edu/academics/graduate-degree-programs/geographic-information-systems/course-descriptions/ Course Descriptions, Geographic Information Systems, Advanced Academic Programs, Johns Hopkins University