Edu:Ontological Engineering (Barry Smith)
From IAOA Wiki
- Course Title: Ontological Engineering
- Course Location: The University at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York, USA
- Recurring Course? yes, likely once every two years
- Is it devoted to applied ontology? yes, devoted exclusively to applied ontology
- Is it part of a degree program? Yes
- Course Level: Ph.D.
- What are the prerequisites? Students should have a background in philosophy, computer science, information systems, or engineering
- Course Contact: Prof. Barry Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Websites:
- http://ncorwiki.buffalo.edu/index.php/Ontological%5fEngineering%5f2013 Ontological Engineering 2013 Syllabus
- http://ncorwiki.buffalo.edu/index.php Ontological Engineering 2014 Syllabus
- http://ncorwiki.buffalo.edu/index.php/Analytic%5fMetaphysics Analytic Metaphysics will also be taught in Spring 2016.