Edu:The Protege Short Course (Stanford)
From IAOA Wiki
- Course Title: The Protege Short Course
- Course Location: Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
- Recurring Course? yes, yearly in March - Occasionally, the course is also offered in September.
- Is it devoted to applied ontology? yes
- Is it part of a degree program? no
- Course Level: Continuing education/professional training
- What are the prerequisites? The course can be taken by participants of any background.
- Description: The Protege short course offers a 3-day intensive training in use of the Protégé toolset, ontology development, and OWL.
We cover best practices in ontology building and the latest Semantic Web technologies, including OWL 2, RDF, SPARQL, and SWRL.
- Course Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Website: http://protege.stanford.edu/short-courses.php