|Duration||1 hour60 minute |
|Date/Time||June 7 2021 18:00 GMT|
|11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT|
|7:00pm BST/8:00pm CEST|
IAOA Semantic Web Applied Ontology (SWAO) SIG
THIS MEETING WILL TAKE PLACE ON MONDAY 7 JUNE
Meetings are normally on the first Monday of the month at 2pm Eastern Time.
- We use Zoom for these meetings - details at Connection Details
- Latest post for the IAOA website available on main IAOA page, https://iaoa.org/
- Note that the new convener was not announced as it did not seem news-worthy, but an administrative thing
- Actions from last meeting
- AndreaW and MikeB input to RobertR on his paper
- AndreaW details on mapping events to KG (overview to be discussed below)
- RobertR new foundational ontology?
- Status of discussions at workshop and communique on "Interoperability for Situation Management and Decision Making" (KenB)
- Is there a new draft?
- Mapping events to KG (AndreaW)
- Ontology Articulation Guidelines (AndreaW)
- Proposed outline for several papers (AndreaW, to be available for discussion on the call)
- Next Meeting? (July 5th is US holiday)