|Duration||1 hour60 minute |
|Date/Time||May 17 2021 18:00 GMT|
|11:00am PDT/2:00pm EDT|
|7:00pm BST/8:00pm CEST|
IAOA Semantic Web Applied Ontology (SWAO) SIG
THIS MEETING WILL TAKE PLACE ON MONDAY 17 MAY
(please ignore the date implied in the page title)
Meetings are normally on the first Monday of the month at 2pm Eastern Time.
- We use GoToMeeting for these meetings - details at Connection Details
- Latest post for the IAOA website available on main IAOA page, https://iaoa.org/
- Note that the new convener was not announced as it did not seem news-worthy, but an administrative thing
- Actions from last meeting
- AndreaW and MikeB input to RobertR on his paper
- AndreaW details on mapping events to KG (overview to be discussed below)
- RobertR new foundational ontology?
- Status of discussions at workshop and communique on "Interoperability for Situation Management and Decision Making" (KenB)
- Is there a new draft?
- Mapping events to KG (AndreaW)
- Ontology Articulation Guidelines (AndreaW)
- Proposed outline for several papers (AndreaW, to be available for discussion on the call)
- Next Meeting? (July 5th is US holiday)