From IAOA Wiki
A course is a unit of teaching that typically lasts one academic term. This is the meaning of the word in Canada and the United States. Other words for it are "unit" or "module".
Pages in category "Course"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Edu:Designing and Building Business Ontologies (Semantic Arts)
- Edu:Geospatial Ontologies and Semantics (Dalia Varanka)
- Edu:GMS 6805 Introduction to Applied Ontology (University of Florida)
- Edu:Interdisciplinary School on Applied Ontology (IAOA)
- Edu:INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL ON WEB SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Edu:Just Enough Ontology (Paola Di Maio)
- Edu:Knowledge Engineering (Mara Abel)
- Edu:Ontological Engineering (Barry Smith)
- Edu:Ontology Engineering (Maria Keet)
- Edu:Ontology-Driven Conceptual Modeling (Giancarlo Guizzardi)
- Edu:PHI 598 Ontological Engineering (Barry Smith)
- Edu:The Protege Short Course (Stanford)